Personal Information covers any data that enables us to identify you as an individual. This information could include, name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card details or bank details (submitted when becoming a supporter).
What Information may we collect about you?
- Information from you via forms you fill in on the website to enable us to send you newsletters, provide you with access to our subscription services and to invite you to take part in our surveys.
- Information provided as part of a survey process which will be entirely voluntary and confidential.
- Records of any correspondence you may send us.
What do we do with your information?
We, as part of Bible Society Group, use your contact details to keep you informed of the diverse ways we are working to offer the bible to the world and to give an outlet to the Christian voice, in all circumstances identities of individual respondents and their answers will be treated as confidential. We DO NOT pass your information onto any third parties for any marketing purpose whatsoever. We use your information to provide you with research newsletters and information about ourselves and our activities, to invite you to take part in relevant research and to keep you up to date with research in the Christian world. If at any time you no longer wish us to contact you please get in touch on email@example.com.
We take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to ensure the security of your data which is not transferred outside the European Economic Area.
Do we share your personal information?
Bible Society Group only shares your information as shown below.
- Your information may be passed to other companies and individuals to perform functions on your behalf. Examples include: fulfilling orders, sending postal mail and email, analysing data.
- Your information will not be passed to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
What rights do you have?
You have the right to ask us to tell you what information we hold about you at any time and to get us to correct any inaccuracies. If at any time you wish to have your information removed from our database you only have to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can you contact us?
To notify us of a change to your name, address, email or other details, please email email@example.com or write to us at the address below, or telephone us on 01793 418388